Oh yea baby

Oh yea baby

A younger guy

Usually, I date older guys. I think its because they are more established in their careers and just seem to have a better grasp on what they are looking for, both in life and with women. But, I'm not opposed to trying new things and I wind up thinking the bartender is cute when I'm out with some friends one night. They told me he was younger, but I didnt realize exactly how young until I already committed to going out with him. He is 3 years younger than me. That does not sound like a big difference, but that is my sister's age and he is still in college and he still lives at home and he shovels snow to make extra money in the winter. Yup, really. The first date is drinks at a bar. Everything is fine and he seems really nice. I'm debating about the whole age thing when he text messages me and asks me to go out with him again. Ok, he seemed really nice and hes cute, what difference does it make how old he is. So we go to a sushi restaurant. Dinner is good and we actually both work in a school so we have a lot in common, except for the fact that I make more money than him which he mentions at dinner. He actually even asked me how much I make because he is still in college and debating what he wants to major in. So he asked the question like it was for the purposes of deciding on a major and not just to be nosy. Whatever, now I feel stupid because he shovels snow for an hour to make $10. So when the check comes, I take out money and put it on the table. He looks at me and says "Oh, you want to split it." I say "No, thats ok. Just put this in the bill." He takes my money, puts it with the check, and says thanks. At least, we didnt fight about it. So after dinner, we go to get a drink at a bar. He puts his jacket down and tells me to get him a drink. Hmmm, ok, I order them. We chat for a while and then its time to go. He asks me if I paid for the drinks. In my head Im saying Did I pay for the drinks? Um, no I paid for dinner, why dont you pay for the drinks. Outloud, I smile and say no. He takes out some singles and a $5. The bartender says its on her since I knew her from high school. He asks me if he should leave a tip. In my head, I say Should you leave a tip? Yea, obviously being that you paid for nothing all night. Outloud, I just say Yes. Bottom line, I dont do younger guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment