Oh yea baby

Oh yea baby

Meathead

Mike is a 24 year old trader that lives in New Jersey and works in Jersey City. He sounds nice on the phone and when we meet in person, he is hot! He clearly works out daily and has an awesome body. I'd give his face 8/10. So overall, he is looking pretty good! He comes to me and we go to a sushi restaurant. The first 5 minutes of conversation is fine, then things start to go down hill. He asks me what I do for a living and I tell him. He doesn't get it. I try to explain it to him and he just keeps asking me questions, like "Oh, so you're a nurse." I explain again. "Oh, so you're like a social worker". I explain again and after the third time, I just smile and say "Thats ok, its kinda hard to understand." Then we start talking about Autism because he at least understands that I work with children that are autistic. In the middle of a story I was telling him about work, he says "Get outta here! Autistic kids can talk!" I explain that there are a lot of variations of autism and yes, some kids can speak. Ok, maybe he has never heard about autism. We talk a bit more and then he asks me where Long Island is in relation to where we are. I have no idea why he is asking this question. I tell him and he says, "Oh, I thought you had to drive through NJ to get to Long Island". Nope and what is the relevance of this question anyway. I start to realize he is like a ditzy blonde on steroids. After dinner, he suggests we go to a bar for a drink. Ok, so we go. More retardo conversation where he continually proves the meathead stereotype. I thought he literally meant one drink which is all I had. Every time, I try to say Ok, I need to go, he orders another beer. For my one drink, he has 4 beers before he realizes that I am not drinking any more. He seems like a sweet guy, but I need to be able to have a somewhat intelligent conversation for this to work. There is no date 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment