Oh yea baby

Oh yea baby

Talk about sensitive

So here I am again. I guess now I should change the name since I'm 26 and still dating these freaks. I'm getting pretty tired of this nonsense. Ken is a special ed teacher in Hoboken. The first few dates that we went on, I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked him. He also liked doing the same sorts of things (wine tastings, going out to eat, plays, outdoor activities). Valentines Day was about 3 weeks after we started dating. I didnt expect him to do anything and he totally blew me away. He took me to this really nice restaurant, got me a beautiful arrangement of purple flowers (one of my fav colors), make chocolate covered strawberries, got champagne, and even wrote me a poem. And I wasnt even freaked out by the poem. I actually thought it was really thoughtful and cute! Ok.. now the crazy is gonna start to set in. About 1 1/2 months after we started dating, I ask him to come to a bar crawl with me. He says he will let me know cause it was his fathers Bday. Ok, fine. He never mentions it again. I ask him the day before if he is gonna come, he says he will let me know then doesnt. So I assume he is not coming and go with my friends. He texts me while Im there and asks how it is. I say "Good, guess youre not coming." (He also has a text obsession and hardly ever calls which I think is strange, but whatever.) So he assumes that I am mad at him. He doesnt call/text for the rest of the day. I ask him if everything is ok.. he says yes, hes just busy. Ok fine so i will just let him contact me when he has some time. He doesnt call me for 3 days. I call him, text him, Im genuinely concerned. His grandfather was sick and he was home for the weekend. I thought something happened! Finally, after I go to his apartment to make sure he is alive, he calls me back and says he thought I was mad at him for not going to the bar crawl and figured I didnt want to see him anymore. What? Why would I do that? Ok, he obviously has some sort of fear of confrontation and as strange as this is, at this point the good still outweighs the bad. So I tell him that he needs to talk to me if he thinks something is wrong and we agree to put this past us. Everything is great for another 1 1/2 months. Wow..over 3 months. Im thinking this is an amazing record and Ive actually found someone who could be potentially normal! Wrong! I text him to hang out one day (cause our relationship revolves around texting which is annoying and dumb but again at this point, a flaw I can deal with). He says probably but Im not sure whats going on with softball (he coaches a team). Let me get back to you. 330 comes and I still havent heard from him. I text him to ask what the deal is. No response. He finally responds at 7. I call him an ahole for not responding to me and he says that I should have been independent and made my own plans. I tell him that I did make my own plans. I went out to dinner but thats not the point. We go back and forth for a while and some insults are exchanged, I had a few sake martinis at dinner so I say Now I know why your ex cheated on you. Yes.. I know very mean and wrong. The next morning I apologize profusely in a text. No response. I call him and leave a voicemail. No response. I give it a day and then text him again that Im terribly sorry and as stupid as the comment was it would be really dumb to throw away something that was good for something so stupid. No response. I make one last voicemail effort that night and I finally get a response and what a response I get. I will quote the texts verbatum as I cannot even believe how crazy he is:

Ken: stuff like that u cant take back. face it ur a btch..im done
Me: u havent exactlly been mr perfect. i just find it hard to believe u want nothing to do with me after 1 comment. seriously it was nothing else?
Ken: all ill do it look at u and think btch i wont be able to drop it
Me:hm..good luck finding the perfect girl who never messes up...if you do ask her if she has a brother for me. and if u think that comment makes me a btch..i cant even imagine what you would do if you knew the full story
Ken: What story?
Me:doesnt matter anymore..your done with me right
Ken: done. delete me and pretend i never existed
Me:that shouldnt be a prob..ill add you to the list of the other crazy aholes
Ken: i dont understand. u can twist it however u want for your blog. but u lost it. it was ur fault. deal with it how u want. seriously nothing says psycho like a bag full of a hundred things.
Me: i dont know what that means. i told you i messed up. i apologized. im a human being. i make mistakes. we had a good thing goin and u wanna end it cause i made a stupid comment. to me thats delusional
Ken: some mistakes cant be corrected. quote ur texts and see wat people say. ur PSYCHO. just face the fact that i can do much better than u.
Me:i was dating 2 people at once,,can you do better than that?
Ken: figured that. im fine with it. no one will be willing to put up with ur flat chest. like i couldnt tell. i know im smarter than u. i just wanted to hit it. i could care less what u do.
Me: yea cause ur midget height and slow retard talk is just a pleasure
Ken: good comeback. at least what i wrote was true. ur not a catch. f whatever u want. hope u get the hiv
Me: ok as fun as this has been im finished. have a lovely night midget man
Ken: have fun with bf number 2. who was it?

I didnt respond and clearly have not and will not speak to him again. Talk about sensitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment