Oh yea baby

Oh yea baby

Walter

Yup, his name is Walter. Who names their child that and actually expects them to turn out attractive and successful? In my opinion, that name = loser. But, I will not discriminate based on name alone when there are so many other reasons to dislike a person. Walter is a 30 year old real estate developer. Yea, I didnt know what that meant either until I asked him and found out it just means he sells real estate. We go to a restaurant in an up and coming area because its supposed to be really good and the area really is not that bad. Walter pulls up in a Lexus, sits in his car, and calls me to see if Im there. I am pulling up as he calls and he says "Oh, good. I didnt want to get out of the car here alone if you were not here yet." Does he think Im going to protect him? Wuss. We go inside and get some wine and appetizers. The food is really good, the place is cute, the guy not so much. He is balding (I'd say he has lost 50% of his hair). He is chubby (He probably could afford to lose 25-30 lbs). He is full of himself. Yea, I didnt get that either. If your name is Walter and you're chubby and balding, how could you be full of yourself? But he was. He talked about himself the whole time and about how successful he is and how much he travels. He asked me a few questions about myself and was not happy with any of my answers. For example: Walter says, "I enjoy traveling with tour groups. I go by myself and meet a ton of people. Do you like that?" I say, "No, I'd rather travel with friends. I dont think I would like going by myself." Walter says "Traveling is all about meeting new people. I guess you're not really into trying new things." Hm, thats not what I said but ok. The rest if the conversation was along the same lines, him saying he is great and us having nothing in common. We leave the restaurant, I say thank you, he says we should do this again sometime. He never calls me again. Now, I had no interest in Walter or dating him again, but Im kinda offended that he didnt like me either. I at least wanted the opportunity to reject him for date #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment